Come join us for ARTS Summer Camp! Registration is now OPEN! ARTS will be hosting Summer Camp each and every week that school is out ~ we’re here when you need us! Camp days will go from 7:30am to 6pm, and will take place all 11 weeks of summer break. We’re looking forward to seeing new faces this summer and do hope you’ll join us!
ARTS Summer Activities
With our all-inclusive package your children will be able to experience a wide range of enrichment activities, such as:
- Dance - ballet, creative movement, hip hop, jazz and more!
- Martial Arts - provided by Logans Martial Arts Academy, certified black belt instructors teaching Shaowlin Kempo and sparring.
- Art - age appropriate activities include everything from coloring to oil painting and sculpting!
- Music - small group music classes focusing on voice, violin, rhythm, piano, guitar, and song writing.
- Sewing - learn the basics of sewing a button back on to creating home decor!
- Gymnastics - fun tumbling, flipping, and stretching for all ages!
- Drama - combining music, dance, and drama makes for some great mini-performances to share with fellow students!
- Academics - reading, math practice, and academic refreshers provided through out the summer!
- Other activities include guest speakers, performances, movies, games, and free-play.
Reserve the full summer and get 1 week FREE!
Half-days: (any 5 hour interval between 7:30am - 6pm)
- First Child: $100/wk
- Additional Children: $90/wk
- First Child: $185
- Additional Children: $165
- First Child: $700
- Additional Children: $620
- First Child: $1850
- Additional Children: $1650
Drop-ins are also welcome, for $37 per day per child!
A $20/week/child deposit is due at the time of registration.